Bryan is an environmental engineer and co-founder of SD Consulting Group with extensive experience in water and wastewater, infrastructure development and project execution. He has managed projects worldwide including in Venezuela, China, Romania, Slovenia, and Ghana. Prior to co-founding SD, Bryan worked for the City of Omaha, Nebraska managing the operation of a 55 MGD wastewater treatment facility and is licensed as a Class A Wastewater Facility Operator in Minnesota.
Bryan’s extensive water, wastewater, and stormwater system planning and design experience includes a position as Vice President of Engineering at Lemna International and as a project manager at Howard R. Green, WHKS, and Boyle Engineering.
- Professional Engineer: Minnesota, North Dakota, Alberta
- Class A Wastewater Operator: Minnesota
- South Dakota State University, Brookings, SD 1985 – B.S. Biology, B.S. Chemistry
- South Dakota State University, Brookings, SD 1987 – B.S. Civil Engineering
- South Dakota State University, Brookings, SD 1989 – M.S. Civil Engineering