Carla is a Senior Engineer at SD Consulting Group. She has more than 13 years of experience designing water and wastewater systems for residential developments, schools, small communities, and industrial applications throughout the US and Canada. She is a licensed Advanced Designer with the Subsurface Sewage Treatment Systems Program in the State of Minnesota as well as a Professional Engineer in Minnesota and Iowa. Her skills range from planning, designing, permitting, and startup of wastewater treatment systems to preparation of design drawings and technical specifications.
Carla also performs modeling of water systems, designs for alternative wastewater collection systems, construction observation, site investigations, and senior design review. Prior to joining SD, Carla held design engineer positions at Stantec, Jacques Whitford, and North American Wetland Engineering.
- Professional Engineer – Minnesota, Iowa
- Advanced Designer II, Individual Sewage Treatment Systems – Minnesota
- Iowa State University, Ames, IA, 1992 – B.A. Political Science and English
- University of Iowa, Iowa City, IA, 1999 – B.S. Civil Engineering
- University of Iowa, Iowa City, IA, 2001 – M.S. Environmental Engineering